I just finished organizing this room! I love to sew, but I've never been very good at organizing my material. It took me a week of naps, but I'm (mostly) done! Yeah!
The color in the bottom picture is more accurate of what the walls look like.
I have a little more work to do, but for the most part this room is ready for both company and a new sewing project! (Any takers??)
Of course there have to be toys at hand, for when I don't quite finish a project before Nelson wakes! When Amya keeps me company, she goes through all the ribbon and "decorates"! (is it any wonder this room has always been a disaster?!)
...still snowing!
Next....playroom!









2 comments:
Yay for the sewing room/guest room! Look awesome. I want to sew in that room so badly. I wish I was wealthy so I could fly and visit whenever I wanted to we could do projects together....
Love the look of the cube shelving for you fabric. I could never have that, my kids would destroy in seconds, although, I could bolt on the wall up high.
Love the swedish looking blue and red fabric. Is that from Ikea? I have seen it before, not sure where.
Thanks for posting! Can't wait for the playroom.
Thanks, Kara! That bedspread is from Ikea, and I believe you slept on it when you visited almost 4 years ago! ..............c.
Post a Comment