Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nelson...


photo by Shelly
 I don't even recognize Nelson in this picture.  His hair is his signature!  But I love it because I can see his beautiful sweet face!  Nelson is almost 2! {how did that happen}  He is getting bigger and more amusing everyday. 
He loves:
to say his words over and over..."mama, daddy, meme, baby, mama, daddy, meme, baby"
anything with an engine...he lays on the floor and pushes them back and forth, while watching the wheels
his middle finger...he uses it to point and to say sorry {we need to work on that one before he starts school}
Amya's school...I don't know if he misses Amya or wants to be with her at her school, but after we drop her off in the morning, he cries and says her name over and over.  Then points to himself and then out the window, saying "Baby!" {which is what he calls himself}
We just love this little guy!

2 comments:

Susu said...

Great picture of both of you!

TAITx3 said...

Love him! and you....