Love to see all the fun you are having with the kids. You are the Washington Martha Stewart...you are accumulating great picks for your own books...!!!...looking forward to seeing you in the spring!
Charlie said, "why she opened her dress for her belly?" Lol. BTW, his new thing is pointing out all the Nelson pics he can find on your blog, "its Melson!" (that's how he says it!) And then talks about how he wants to play with Nelson's toys. They are gonna have fun this summer!
4 comments:
I remember that 2007 photo. I loved it then and I love it even more now. 6 years = blessed.
My math must be off.. I count 5 yrs.
Love to see all the fun you are having with the kids. You are the Washington Martha Stewart...you are accumulating great picks for your own books...!!!...looking forward to seeing you in the spring!
Charlie said, "why she opened her dress for her belly?" Lol. BTW, his new thing is pointing out all the Nelson pics he can find on your blog, "its Melson!" (that's how he says it!) And then talks about how he wants to play with Nelson's toys. They are gonna have fun this summer!
Post a Comment