I'm very jealous. Seriously. I want one of these things.
check craigs list. in most states scooters under 50cc you dont need a motorcycle license even...and insurance is cheap... $75 a year.
Dan the amazing bumble bee!
Nice! I always wanted one when I lived in the city. Now it would be pretty hard with a toddler and baby in belly!!! ~Kara
Dan, you are like the guy who actually does the things I wish I would do.
Be careful on that thing Bud!!! -your loving sis
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm very jealous. Seriously. I want one of these things.
check craigs list. in most states scooters under 50cc you dont need a motorcycle license even...and insurance is cheap... $75 a year.
Dan the amazing bumble bee!
Nice! I always wanted one when I lived in the city. Now it would be pretty hard with a toddler and baby in belly!!! ~Kara
Dan, you are like the guy who actually does the things I wish I would do.
Be careful on that thing Bud!!! -your loving sis
Post a Comment