Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chapped Cheeks


Hey you other blogging parents out there! Do you ever distract your kid with something, anything, so you can get 30 more seconds on the computer...even just enough time to push the send button on that email it took you an hour to write (while also making lunch, changing a diaper, and throwing in a load of laundry...ahhh, I do other stuff, too. Really cool stuff. Really.)? Amya got the coveted chap stick today...while sitting on my lap mind you...in a mere seconds, she had taken a big bite, smeared all over her mouth, the teddy bear's mouth and my t-shirt!

(whenever I let Amya pick out her outfit, and this dress happens to be clean and hanging up, it always wins! Thank you Aunt Carol! She loves it!)

4 comments:

Sonya and Pete said...

Hi carol,
How funny !!!!!!! Petey did that last week. When I asked him why he put chapstick on his cheeks,hands nose. He said " well I don't want to get sun burn..look here it say's 15 SPF mommy" ...lol

TAITx3 said...

That's funny Carol. ~Kara

{TK} said...

I'm sending this pic of Amya with the chapstick to all my coworkers ... it will brighten their day for sure! OS CUTE!!! Beautiful pic, BTW, Carol.

Carol and Dan said...

Petey is a cute kid!..........c.