We got up early and went for a short walk around the hood, mowed the lawn, ate breakfast (scrambled eggs, soy sausage, pancakes and french toast...I had a lot of energy this morning!), then headed out to Rasmussen Farms to pick our own strawberries!!
Once Amya figured out that she could eat those red things in the plants, she started shoveling them in her mouth....green, covered with dirt, connected to long stems...it didn't matter! She was on a mission!





8 comments:
Hey Carol,
Funny story!!!!!!! I love that she loves berry's. How cute is she and her hair is getting so long !!!!
Sonya
CAROL!!!!!!!!!
How do you know to take such great pics.... did you take a class or something to help you out with that or does it just come natural?
Sonya
willow also loves to pick and eat strawberries...hopefully the mackinaw plants are feeling particularly productive this year so they can share this passion
Thank you, Sonya. I studied photography in college...thinking I would become a National Geographic Photographer and travel around the world...but I'll settle for photographing this little animal anyday ;)
J&D, I'm so excited to hear there are strawberries in Mackinaw! Whose genious idea was that? Perhaps Amya can pick up a few tips of strawberry selection from Willow...no joke, green and covered in dirt
Looks like you guys did have a perfect day. We were going to go strawberry picking this past weekend, but we opt to go to Boston instead. Lots of Strawberry festivals going on right now....... Maybe next weekend..... I really want to make strawberry jam and ice cream!!!!! ~Kara
Smart putting her in a red shirt. Max has ruined many a shirt from those delicious little berries.
I really can not believe how beautiful your daughter is. She is so stinking cute. She does come from a good gene pool.
...You're one to talk!...
Post a Comment