Hey! When I see an idea I like, I'm not ashamed to copy it! Thanks Kara and Cassandra, for the great idea! This banner and a mattress are the only things in Amya's room. She thanks you as well :)
Whatever, Kara! Yours was adorable. I made Amya's a bit too long...now it takes up quit a bit of her space. Oh well! It's empty anyway! :)................c.
I love it especially the one that looks like a penis (the one next to the M) Just kidding sort of.... I have those body parts on my mind lately due to the fact that it is the main topic of conversation in Spencer's classroom.
5 comments:
Very nice! Yours came out much better than the one I made for Maisy....
I love it!!!!!
I can't wait to see Amya's room when it is all done! The rest of the house too!
Whatever, Kara! Yours was adorable. I made Amya's a bit too long...now it takes up quit a bit of her space. Oh well! It's empty anyway! :)................c.
I love it especially the one that looks like a penis (the one next to the M) Just kidding sort of.... I have those body parts on my mind lately due to the fact that it is the main topic of conversation in Spencer's classroom.
Post a Comment