Saturday, January 10, 2009

Get-Together

Like the new (to us) washer and dryer? Dan, Michael and Greg picked it up with Greg's trailer last night. Now the Shaws don't have to re-use socks anymore!
Kristen reading a story to the little girls (btw...they found out a few hours earlier that they are going to be adding a boy to this group in a few months...CONGRATULATIONS KRISTEN, GREG AND SADIE!)

Pizza with friends(before Amya spilled her water on Sadie's pants)...telling pre-spouse dating horror stories!...


Sadie brought this "cabin" over for her friends to play in. The girls loved it!

2 comments:

Sonya and Pete said...

Looks like you guys had a great time telling stories of (pre marriage) ... I have a couple of those myself..lol... Please tell your friends i said congratz on the baby boy news.. I remember when we first got a washer and dryer and no longer had to go to a landr-o-mat..I wanted to wash clothes all day long..lol

TAITx3 said...

luckys...
your new home is coming along. i love it!