Smart girl to know who he is.......
LOL! How cute ..I love Baby talk!!!! Did i ever tell you about when Petey was 3years old.. He used to tell me he was thirsty by saying... Mommy, my ears are sunny!lol.... You are going to love the sayings as she gets a little older..
that kid is too cute!
Carol,Its been almost a week... You better get blogging before your sister-in-law puts a target on your back....lol
wait, Amya is saying full sentences now?! I'm missing all the good stuff!! Unless that voicemail the other day was more than just noises ....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Smart girl to know who he is.......
LOL! How cute ..I love Baby talk!!!! Did i ever tell you about when Petey was 3years old.. He used to tell me he was thirsty by saying... Mommy, my ears are sunny!
lol.... You are going to love the sayings as she gets a little older..
that kid is too cute!
Carol,
Its been almost a week... You better get blogging before your sister-in-law puts a target on your back....lol
wait, Amya is saying full sentences now?! I'm missing all the good stuff!! Unless that voicemail the other day was more than just noises ....
Post a Comment