Amya likes to pretend she is a cat, so Dan paints whiskers on her every now and then. When Amya is in her alternate identity, she likes to lie down next to the cat and pretend to purr.
WOW! Carol! You are blogging like a maniac... You are putting me to shame...lol.. I love Amya's kitty look...great job Dan... Petey still acts like a kitty... Just yesterday he ate his dinner like a cat(Spiral Pasta)..lol.. Oh well, Just as long as he eats..right!
2 comments:
Man, I love that dress. I wish they made it adult size. Is that the one Heather got you in Paris?
WOW! Carol! You are blogging like a maniac... You are putting me to shame...lol.. I love Amya's kitty look...great job Dan... Petey still acts like a kitty... Just yesterday he ate his dinner like a cat(Spiral Pasta)..lol.. Oh well, Just as long as he eats..right!
Post a Comment