Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mt.Adams

Now that we've crossed the river to Washington, we figured we'd better start exploring the "other" mountain, Mt. Adams. So, we strapped on our snow shoes and trekked around a snow-park at the base.


Dan took a spill with Amya sleeping on his back. No harm done. But Amya did scold him in only a way a sleepy toddler can....lots of grunts sighs...





These needles looked like confetti on the snow




re-hydrating!





5 comments:

Susu said...

I like how when Dan fell you took a picture instead of helping him up!

Carol and Dan said...

it's even worse...I was laughing and told him not to get up until I could get a good shot!
I get the wife/mother of the year award!...............c.

Sonya and Pete said...

LOL...I love the comment of susu!
LMAO!!!
I love the pics you took..they are very beautiful!
Petey hated being outside when it was cold when he was Amya's age..
I love that she loves to be out there no matter what the weather!

Chris Ann said...

A true artists eye to see confeti in the snow LOL.

The Nelson Family said...

LMFAO?