Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brownie Babie


This is a picture Michael sent me of Amya at a birthday party yesterday. This photo was taken moments before the brownies were served. Amya engulfed three before she snuck over to Michael's daughter, Kailey, and swiped hers, too! We've got a chocoholic on our hands!


This is a picture of her after she finished her four brownies (pretty proud of herself) and wet her entire outfit (I didn't know girls could pee UP!)!

7 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Those pics are so cute. I didn't know girls could pee up either. Did you have a diaper on her?

Anonymous said...

I think those are the greatest pictures yet! The second one really tells it all. The look on her face is like, "No! I will not go to Chocoholic's anonymous! Back off!" Love ya, Shelly Belly

Chris Ann said...

What can I say Carol, what goes around comes around. desert first anyone?

The Jaymac Clan said...

She looks so cute and so full. I have found that pee from kids can defy gravity.

Sonya and Pete said...

OMG!!!! Carol..your story made me lol... Chocolate and girls...it's in our DNA!!!! lol.. I am craving more chocolate than ever!

Sonya and Pete said...

Ps. I just have to say..The first pic of Amya is now my new fav... The camera loves her!

Cuccio said...

That picture is publishable! I can totally hear her thinking "Oh yeah, what are YOU gonna do about it!"