...and in 1999 we were on EST! So, around 9pm local time...

This is
CJ and Erica's house.
CJ is an artist and Erica is an art teacher! Their home is very inspiring!


...three of the four little girls...


I was way too tired to party! (even at 9pm...help!)
5 comments:
your so pretty.
Has anyone mentionned that you look EXACTLY like mom in the bottom picture? Taylor, Kevin, Walker and Derick agree.
Thank you, Kara. She even has my early evening tired genes. Last night i vowed to go to our "old peoples" clubhouse to view the Bucket List at 7:00 for movie night. My friends had bets against my showing up and alas I was sound asleep by 7:30 PM
Somehow you make tired look fabulous. How do you do it?:)
I love that you take all these wonderful pictures, my only questions is why they are always of the back of my balding head?
Post a Comment