Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We're Off...

...the floor and on to the new bed Dan built! We are going to wait until spring to stain and varnish it. Wood still needs to dry out a bit and we can't decide what to do with it. Any ideas?



This is the only furniture in the room....so I guess next we need to make some night stands! How 'bout it Dan?

5 comments:

TAITx3 said...

My Goodness!!!!! Awesome. Great job Dan. Love the style and the Ikea bedding!

Sonya and Pete said...

OMG! You guys are so talented...
As soon as I saw the pic..I said WOW, that is a nice bed.. I wonder where they got it from...

I say you stain it a cherry color.

The Nelson Family said...

Sweet! That is one good lookin' bed! The bedding is also very nice!!!- dani

The Jaymac Clan said...

Love the Bed and the funky cool bedding. Is there anything you can't do?

Anonymous said...

Dan, we need a bed to and this one looks great! Can we trade some private fishing guiding for some bed building?

Michael