It snowed last night! I know it may seem a little odd to get excited about snow in late February, but it has been raining for days. We don't get a lot of snow here, so we're actually not sick of it yet. But we are sick of the rain. So, this was a nice change!

It's Dan's birthday today, so he took the day off. We
piled into the car this morning to go for a drive and see what the snow looked like from a higher elevation...

We weren't
disappointed! You can see along the hillside where the snow line is. Those poor people along the river didn't get any snow!




Time to warm up and see if we got any good shots!
Amya wasn't as impressed as the rest of us!
4 comments:
Let me first start off by saying Happy Birthday Dan!!!!!!
Then, I love the new blog pic! It is beautiful! I love all the pics you guys took! I love the last pic of Amya in the back car seat... Her face just screams... "I want to go home now!" LOL.... Was it to cold for her???
Happy Birthday Dan!
I think she was just bored! haha...c.
Happy Birthday Dan! What a great day for your birthday, great weather (blue skys), family and togetherness, cannot ask for more than that.
Post a Comment