Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tea For One

Amya got a tea set recently and she is in love with it! She loves pouring the water (there is a lot of room for improvement there) and dishing out the snack. We actually had to put it away for a while and pull it out for special occasions because that table was not meant to be continuously soaked! She is fun :)





8 comments:

Dr. Cheryl Priest said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how long her hair is (there's a flip in it!)!

Jen said...

That set is really cute! i've been wanting to get a plastic one like that.... Did you cut her hair? it looks like she had it 'done".

Carol and Dan said...

It is better than plastic...it is tin! A friend found it on Amazon.
I have cut the back of her hair about 4 times...never the front, yet the front will not catch up! I, for sure, did not style it! When the blow dryer or comb comes out, Amya takes off! :)......c.

TAITx3 said...

Now that's why I want a girl!!!! I love it.

Sonya and Pete said...

She is so sweet! I remember tea parties when I was younger...lol

The Jaymac Clan said...

I bet little girls are so fun!

Anonymous said...

I must admit when I had three boys, I really wished that I could buy a tea set. I have been holding out on buying Maisy a tea set cause all of the cool ones are ceramic, but that tin one....so cool. So affordable also. Good find friend of Carol.

Chris Ann said...

Taylor and I always used grandma Beaties real 100 year old tea pot and my Havaland cups. It was one way to keep me focased. I NEVER left those tea partys. Tin is so much better!