Wow! Less than 1 week later! I bet Amya loves to check on it everyday! Petey is like that.. But I can't have real plants in the house... the cats kill it every time! LOL Last time I had a plant, I woke up with the plant leaves gone and bite marks on the stems...lol
Isn't it amazing when the sprouts pop out of that dirt. It's like they're your babies and they are growing up. Ok, I know that sounds crazy, but it seriously is a feeling that is hard to describe. It is so exciting! My seeds arrived in the mail yesterday, and I plan to start planting in the greenhouse next week (CMU's spring break).
3 comments:
Wow! Less than 1 week later!
I bet Amya loves to check on it everyday! Petey is like that.. But I can't have real plants in the house... the cats kill it every time! LOL Last time I had a plant, I woke up with the plant leaves gone and bite marks on the stems...lol
well done farmer Shaws
Isn't it amazing when the sprouts pop out of that dirt. It's like they're your babies and they are growing up. Ok, I know that sounds crazy, but it seriously is a feeling that is hard to describe. It is so exciting! My seeds arrived in the mail yesterday, and I plan to start planting in the greenhouse next week (CMU's spring break).
Post a Comment