Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Got Wife-Napped!!!!

...for Valentive's Day...
We spent the three day weekend...


4 comments:

Sonya and Pete said...

Great pics... Love the ocean and the back round. Wow Carol, I just noticed your glasses.. are they new? I have not seen you wearing it for a while now..(in pics)...

Jen said...

What a great adventure!

Carol and Dan said...

I wear glasses only for distance...driving, t.v., movies. These are less than a year old. I lost my last pair right before we moved out here and was stuck with just perscription sunglasses with one stem (Amya pulled off the other stem), and that is what I would wear to the movies and driving at night.
When my dad was visiting last year, he lent me his glasses to wear to the movies (similar perscirption). Those things are very 1980's, men's glasses that take up most of your face. I looked HOT! So, yeah, they're new.

The Jaymac Clan said...

I love that glasses story. You're funny. Hope you had a great weekend.