Now, who wouldn't want to tour the zoo in this ride?! Greg fashioned this carriage in his shop. This summer there will be a cloth cover over the top, .......a "covered wagon".

Amya and Lila, playing in the bamboo. They had so much fun back in there, that the Dads had to climb in and pull them out when it was time to go. They'd both knitted something for us while they were hiding back there!


6 comments:
WoW! I can't believe how tall Amya is getting!!!! I can tell even more in the picture where she is next to the pole.
Just like the Oregon trail! ;) I'm sucha nerd.
I Love Amya's clothes! did you make those jumpers? She looks very European. I'm awaiting your etsy shop!!
I think Amya looks just like you in that picture of her by the pole.
Also cute!!! Hey, I just bought some bamboo yesterday!!! Nuda bamboo. good for eating and gets 30 feet tall and spreads like crazy. Now i have to remember to leave a hang out spot in the middle of them. that is way to stinking fun looking!
Also, your friends are really cool... photo studios, making covered wagons, you guys brewing beer, gardening, riding motorcycles to work, making dresses....i love it!!!
Amya looks like a big kid!
Post a Comment