OMG!!!!!! I love the pics and the video!!!!!! So funny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL!!!!! I can't beleieve she is 3 alredy!!! And I agree with your sister-in law! She is gonna make you pay one day!!!! LMAO!
I need to clearify the potty thing...I didn't take the picture. I wasn't even around...and it isn't her potty chair. However, I take full responsibility of posting the picture, once it was emailed to me ;) .............c.
7 comments:
What fun, I LOVE birthday parties,I love parties,I love all of you,See you in 2 days!!!
Happy Birthday Amya! Nice pic of her taking a whiz at her party-love it! One day she will make you pay for that one:)
OMG!!!!!! I love the pics and the video!!!!!! So funny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL!!!!! I can't beleieve she is 3 alredy!!! And I agree with your sister-in law! She is gonna make you pay one day!!!! LMAO!
Only you would take a picture of your child peeing outside. I just think it's funny that you bring her potty with you.
I need to clearify the potty thing...I didn't take the picture. I wasn't even around...and it isn't her potty chair. However, I take full responsibility of posting the picture, once it was emailed to me ;) .............c.
Happy birthday Amya! Max wants me to tell you that 3 is the best!
What a fun party! the cupcakes look so professional, makes me want one ... yummmm xoxo Happy Birthday to my favorite niece!
Post a Comment