Friday, February 5, 2010

Cards!

I meant to do a post about this last fall when the Halloween cards starting coming in....

Amya LOVES cards...especially the ones that come in the mail (don't get me wrong, the kid loves presents, too, but don't all kids?). She knows her name starts with an "A", so when I show her that she got a card in the mail....and it starts with an "A", the squealing begins! If there is glitter or velvet on the cover, that gets extra points. She carries them around with her and puts them in her bookshelf. sometimes she picks her cards for us to read to her instead of a book.

I don't remember being so fond of cards when I was a kid, but maybe I was. I just think it is funny how much she loves them. Amya says "thanks!" to all those who send them!

1 comment:

Sonya and Pete said...

omgosh! Petey was and is the same way! It's just something about getting mail...it makes him feel so grown up.. cuz before... only mom and dad got mail.. Now he does too!