Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sweet Hubby!

To the father of my two beautiful children: I love you more than this blog will allow me to convey. You are an amazing man and I feel lucky to have you for the rest of our lives. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

...........loving his babies....................................................birthday breakfast.......................................

6 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Happy Birthday Dan. Hope you have a joy filled day.

Sonya and Pete said...

Happy Birthday DAN!!!! Hope you have a great day with your beautiful family!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dan! You make cute babies.

Danielle Nelson said...

I wanted to tell you have a happy birthday. Also, congratulations on passing on the torch of the Shaw name to a new generation of Americans.
Dan, you are an engineer. But not just a mechanical engineer. You are an engineer of Shawville. Do you perform flow calculations on the evening dinner? Probably not. Do you analyze the tension to tork ratio on family picnics? Probably not. But you have engineered a family. And you only needed rudimentary math for that. 1+1=4.

And now a little poem for you that came off the top of my head...

Remember to let her into your heart. Then you can start to make it better. You were made to go out and get her. Hey Dan, don't carry the world upon your shoulders. Well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool while making the world a little colder?

-John

Anonymous said...

thanks everyone....one of the best ever!

Chris Ann said...

I am so terriable but I can blame it on my genetic makeup. I never get to your birthday wishes/gifts/but I do remember and pray for you. Communication has NEVER been my strong suit. I love you and thank your mom for making you so you could be our BONUS son and answer to the prayers of many generations. I know that you had a geat day with your precious family and your mom there. Happy Belated birthday,Dan.