Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh No She Didn't!

So, Amya is in a "sassy" stage....experimenting with her language and will (what else is new?)! We were eating at a noisy restaurant this week and she looked at Dan and I said, "It is too loud in here!" Then she looked at the table next to us and called over, "Hey! I don't want your noise in my ears!"

Thank goodness it was loud...they didn't hear her. This incident was followed with yet another conversation about respectful words. Last night I was told, "Now you listen to me." -- don't know were she's heard that before?!

5 comments:

Chris Ann said...

Oh my Amya

Danielle Nelson said...

I am so glad Willow is not alone!!!

At the vets...
Me- "Now Wilow, Good Guys get McDonalds, bad guys get spanks. Are you a good guy or a bad guy, you have to be nice!"

Willow- "No...BAD guys get McDonalds!!!"

TAITx3 said...

Oh no she DIDn't............... It amazes me what comes out of kids mouths. I have yet to experience anything like that yet..... maybe because Henry can hardly talk! Maybe I should be thankful!!!!

Sonya and Pete said...

omgosh! I LOVE how she worded that!!!!! I don't want your noise in my ears!!!!! LOL!hahhah so funny! Petey went to his friends house one day and came back and said "MOM his room was so messy.. it was eyeNOISE"... I was laughing so hard!!!!

The Jaymac Clan said...

Max just said to Jason, "Daddy, how many times do I have to tell You"? They pick up everything they hear. Its funny and embarrassing.