Monday, February 15, 2010

...so, this weekend...

...was an object lesson in frustration and futility!
I've been having contractions on/off since Friday evening. On two separate occasions, we were ready to hop in the car and head to the hospital. Both times I suggested we give it one more hour and then head out. Both times my contractions stopped in that hour (only to start again 2 hours later).
Hopefully, today will bring something (or someone) new!
If the baby IS born today, and it is a girl, than Kadence wins the prediction game. If it is a boy, than Sonya wins...
P.S. I'm in a fight with all the people who predicted a birth AFTER my due date!!!

2 comments:

Sonya and Pete said...

YEAH! I hope you have the baby today... Not because of winning...Because I want to see the little baby!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Carol,
When Stephen, our #1 was born it was a 24 hour labor...I was in the hospital for 24 hours and they actually sent me home to eat no more than jello till the next try!
We are all excitedly awaiting bambino...love to you all
Aunt Judy