...for ALL your incredible help!
I'm so fortunate that Grandma Chris, Grandpa Burt and Grammy came to help out. My mom cooked, cleaned and helped me finish up last minute sewing projects. My mom was in the room for the entire labor and delivery and took some awesome pictures to document the experience. My dad took care of Amya by himself for 24 straight hours, while the rest of us were busy. I'm so glad we got to share this experience with you!
Judy is still here, taking care of us, while I rest and recuperate. There aren't enough words to express the gratitude Dan and I feel for all the hard work and extra time our parents gave us. THANK YOU ALL!!!



2 comments:
I love the picture of Nelson and your mom, the smirk on his face is priceless.
Awwwwww! What awesome pics! You and Dan are so blessed in so many ways!
Post a Comment