I have spring feaver! The yard here is amazing and the sweet smell of the wet earth makes me want to Plant,plant,plant. Everything is in bud. We are going to revel in this vacation and in Amya.
Chris, I am so glad you are getting to see the grandkids you have spread out all over the country! I love the fact that I can see their blogs and see all these babies. Isn't it great being a Grandma?
Carol, Your mom is so pretty! You do look so much like mom. I still hope to see you posting like a maniac the whole time. Cherish the time you have with your parents... love ya
Thanks to all three of you beautiful ladies for the posts but, Kara really ? My two cruses this year show. Those black pants are, "busting out all over"... We are getting all the loving any grandparent could ever want not to mention some great "girl time" over morning coffee.
6 comments:
I have spring feaver! The yard here is amazing and the sweet smell of the wet earth makes me want to Plant,plant,plant. Everything is in bud. We are going to revel in this vacation and in Amya.
Chris, I am so glad you are getting to see the grandkids you have spread out all over the country! I love the fact that I can see their blogs and see all these babies. Isn't it great being a Grandma?
Carol,
Your mom is so pretty! You do look so much like mom. I still hope to see you posting like a maniac the whole time. Cherish the time you have with your parents... love ya
Ahh, I'm flattered but she has her dads handsome eyes. Thanks though
Lookin good sittin' there with you hot beverage. Hope you two enjoy your stay. ~Kara
Thanks to all three of you beautiful ladies for the posts but, Kara really ? My two cruses this year show. Those black pants are, "busting out all over"... We are getting all the loving any grandparent could ever want not to mention some great "girl time" over morning coffee.
Post a Comment